THE FLARED TREND

by - 10:19:00 am








Photography by me 

First of all these are pants okay. Now let's begin, if you refer to my recent post on 2016 trends, you would note that flares is one of the trends I was looking forward to rocking.   Today I decided to style these awesome printed vintage flared trousers in a basic way. You wouldn't believe the price of these babies, vintage for the win! 

Don't you just love the vintage look of this location? I took these shots at the Hope Waddell Learning Institution Calabar. It was built in 1895, how cool is that?  While taking these shots I had the audience of some of the students and they insisted I take their pictures, that never gets old. I look forward to exploring more places in this ancient city. So for all my Cross Riverians, help a sister out. What places are great for site seeing.

Top: Thailand || Pants: Vintage || Heels: Zara || Necklace: H&M

How would you style these pants? 
Thank you all so much for your comments in the first edition of 'Sarah Speaks'. It's comforting to know that some of you out there were able to relate with my struggles.  

You May Also Like

23 comments

  1. Nice outfit Princess. Did you take photos of the building's interior? Looks like a beautiful heritage building.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Elsie No I didn't, the place is not really open for tourism but I was able to explain my reasons hence the why I was allowed to take shots there. However I was able to see inside of the building, it's just your basic classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The walls match your outfit perfectly. And your pants are so nice, thought it was a skirt at first plus the vintage feel.love it!

    evitaspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pant actually tot it was a skirt
    Fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thought it was a skirt too
    Beautiful prints...

    Stylebyenkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful print on your maxi skirt. I love how you belted it up.

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice outfit!
    fashionattitudebyraych.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pants look like a skirt! I love how you styled it so simple.

    http://toyinwithfashion.com/index.php/2016/01/19/dc-runway-show-pictures-4/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cool and unique pants :) simple yet beautiful :)

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. How you did this look is just so so perfect. Its so classy everything matches from head to toe. love the braun tones and sure flares are always gorgeous when styled in the right way!
    Enjoy your Week
    x

    Http://www.fashiongalorelovers.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So interested in seeing all your adventures in Cal and when am I raiding your closet.

    Www.dleonalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look fabulous

    http://www.queenhorsfall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. You really look nice Sarah that pants it totally you kisses .

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm looking forward to flares as well but I don't think I'll be able to wear it ever. I look so weird in them! Haha!

    xx Bash | H E Y   B A S H | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awsome picks. looking beautiful in these pictures. You should try Shorts for Women

    ReplyDelete
  16. The location is perfect.
    You're getting really good at using your tripod, I don't even own one.
    I like the fact that you're exploring Cross River so that when I come you can give me a nice tour ;)

    www.tukesquest.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Tuke thank you I try though I do miss having a photographer. I look forward to your arrival

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful patterns! Love this look on you! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely location and I thought your pant was a skit. I love it :)
    Www.pretty-faze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm really loving your pants!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the flare pants! looks great on you !

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete