ANKARA CROP TOP AND MIDI SKIRT

pumps, ankara, coordinates, crop top, midi skirt, two set, two pieice, african fabric

pumps, ankara, coordinates, crop top, midi skirt, two set, two pieice, african fabric

pumps, ankara, coordinates, crop top, midi skirt, two set, two pieice, african fabric

pumps, ankara, coordinates, crop top, midi skirt, two set, two pieice, african fabric

pumps, ankara, coordinates, crop top, midi skirt, two set, two pieice, african fabric

ankara set, two piece, crop top

pumps, ankara, coordinates, crop top, midi skirt, two set, two pieice, african fabric

pumps, ankara, coordinates, crop top, midi skirt, two set, two pieice, african fabric
Photography by A.A

 Hey beautiful people.
 It feels like ages, how have you been?

So I've been reading this novel for the past month now and honestly, I have barely made any progress. But in my desperation to finish it, I skipped to the end and saw how interesting the book is. Then I thought to myself, if I only knew how interesting this book was, I would have finished it ages ago.

So what am I trying to say, how easier would life be if we actually saw the end of a thing before we began. I believe in life, just because the beginning of a thing is hard or uninteresting, that doesn't guarantee the end.
The bible said it better, "The end of a matter is better than the beginning"
(Ecclesiastes 7: 8 NIV)

Now onto the outfit, one of my resolutions this year was to get more Ankara pieces in my wardrobe as I barely own any. And so far so good, I got this ankara two piece made by fellow blogger, Ugo. I think she did a great job, don't you?

I've always maintained that separates are more versatile than one pieces which is why rather than going for a dress, I went for a crop top and midi-skirt combination. I actually have an outfit coming up with the top and my favorite trousers, so stay tuned guys.

How would you style this co-ordinate set differently?

Top,Skirt: UGO || Shoes: Forever 21 || Purse: Street Market

24 comments:

  1. This is hands down the best outfit you've posted in the past few months! I absolutely love the colour, the fabric, and the cut! It looks incredible on you! :)
    Also, thank you for the reminder that however uninteresting or even boring something can seem, God has a plan and it won't stay that way forever! I really needed this today. By the way, what was the boring/exciting novel you've been reading?
    Have a blessed day! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. God, for a second I thought this was a dress! Perfect! <3

    http://couturecase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous top and skirt combo, and love the sunnies too! Xx

    www.thefashionfolks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My girl is on fire!!!!amazing outfit boo
    Yes to Ankara!!!love it

    Stylebyenkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Madlenka, aww thanks so much. You know I almost didn't share my experience from the book, glad it spoke to you though. And I was reading Night Whisper by Judith Mcnaught
    @Jelena, thefashionfolks, thank you so much
    @En_kay thanks boo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really look Nice Sarah Love everything about This outfit Brad to toe she really did a good job on This Ankara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes girl!! You are rocking this ensemble. The color looks bomb on you and the details are super cute!
    Much love xx

    Iman @ Manigazer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look Sarah! She def did a good job with this co-ord set!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also prefer two piece when it comes to ankara outfits. This one is gorgeous. Loving the fact that its pink.x

    www.stephylately.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful outfit :)
    I am following the blog.

    http://myfashionsenseblog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my god you look so amazing! Love the pink dress on you! You such created a perfect summer wedding outfit! <3
    XO
    Elena
    ____________________________________
    http://saintjeans.de/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it! Ugo did a very good job, and it suits you very well. I also like your hair a lot.

    Berry Dakara Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Way to go! Yes to more ankara outfits. You look beautiful and your hair is really nice.

    evitaspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look stunning love !!...
    http://oluwaskinny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a lovely 2 piece outfit.
    Well made
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Girls fashion and their age are always inversely proportional. You have fantastic stuff on this blog that keep the girls young and beautiful with you fashion tips. Being a fashion artist I really appreciate your efforts and work.
    Love from Royal Lady

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can easily pass for a dress. That is why I love crop top and skirt combos.
    This is really nice

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look really great! Waiting to see the combo with the top.


    https://thestreethaute.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/burgundy-thoughts-and-a-drop-of-rain/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your hair is so beautiful! I love this skirt and top x

    ReplyDelete