A CHRISTMAS SHIRT

Choker trend,  leopard print,  printed shirt

Distressed jeans,  how to style a vintage shirt

Hey guys,  so as the holiday season rolls closer a lot of us are running around looking for the perfect Christmas outfit. Although I won't be doing anything other than going to church on Christmas day,  my role as a fashion blogger is to guide you to fashionable choices for your various Christmas celebrations. I'll be dressing up for you guys later this week and sharing my thoughts on this season in my Sarah Speaks segment too. 

So everybody always talks about that Christmas sweater or dress but what about the perfect Christmas shirt?  While this outfit was not planned with Christmas in mind, I think the prints and colour in this shirt is just perfect for Christmas. 



 Graphic shirt,  vintage,  printed shirt

Distressed jeans,  how to style a vintage shirt

As seen in the retro vintage shirt post last week, tieing up shirts at the top is my favorite way to rock vintage and oversized shirts. Today I paired them with these distressed jeans first styled here. Fun fact,  mom hates this pair but you can guess why lol.  

Vintage shirt,  graphic shirt,  printed shirt

Distressed jeans,  how to style a vintage shirt
Photography by Blessing Audu 

I opted for a makeshift choker with my leopard print scarf and I like how it turned out. The shirt is from my store on Instagram @The Vintage Connection NgWe have just restocked with vintage shirts and trousers too, so be sure to check it out, everything is under 3K. 

Shirt: @The Vintage Connection Ng|| Shoes: Zara || Jeans: Street Buy 
How are you preparing for Christmas?

See you next time!
Follow on FacebookInstagram 

12 comments:

  1. Love the shirt, I had something similar in green but I sold it at the yardsale and now I kind of regret it.
    Merry Christmas in advance Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one disadvantage of getting rid of certain things but it must be done. And thank you, Merry Christmas to you too.

      Delete
  2. great outfit!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice floral tops!
    http://zunera-serena.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shirt and how you styled it. Got me thinking about one of my vintage shirts. Lol. You look really pretty. xx
    Life Lately
    Www.laitanbee.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah. I love your shirt! Looks like it was made specially for Christmas. The scarf as choker really looks nice and chic. Tried it once but I took it off before leaving the house. Shy me.lol! Would definitely try it again. This outfit is right up my alley. Love it!

    Evita In Progress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Evita, please try it again and thank you

      Delete
  6. This is a first, Christmas shirt I mean. I like the shirt, Especially the sleeve. And the scarf choker.

    Thestreethaute.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Collins, there is a first time for everything isn't there?

      Delete
  7. Love the shirt
    www.pagesbybukky.com

    ReplyDelete